Thursday, October 05, 2006

FLNW#9 - My last day on the FLNW06 circus



The 25th September was my last day on the FLNW networkedlearning circus/tour a great way to end. I've managed to post a smorgasboard of videos that summarise most of the group discussions from the Auckland event. After watching just over a week later (seems alot longer) I hope you enjoy as much as I did. For me they reflect some of the increbible insight and innovative thinking of the FLNW event , revealing glimpses of our collective understanding of the future of learning in a networked world...

Roll on FLNW07...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, Sparks! I enjoyed viewing the videos and thinking back on what happened on these occasions.
Thanks for the tip on Quick Movies. I will try to somehow arrange my photos into a coherent narrative.
For the time being, it's still very foggy and the rush back into the everyday routine does not allow me to create much :-(

Steven Parker said...

Thanks Bee

The videos are so rich in insight and content. When the DVD is created it will make the content more easy to take in I think. And easier to fit into day-today viewing...:-) Was great meeting you...